Onya Reusable Produce Bags 5 Pack
Onya Reusable Produce Bags are an easy alternative for single use plastic fruit and vegetable bags when shopping.
Crafted from special rPet fabric, our produce bags are made from recycled plastic drink bottles.
With many people trying to attain a closer to zero waste lifestyle, these produce bags allow you to do your weekly shop without the need for single use plastic.
Our very light but deceptively strong mesh bags can hold up to 2 kilos/4.4 pounds of produce and feature a gussett and drawsting tie.
Weighing in at only 10 grams per bag, our reusable produce bags barely register on a scale and the see through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what is inside your produce bag at a glance.
The bags let water/air flow through so you can use them to wash your produce before popping in the fridge, or simply hang them to keep fresh.
Available in either a 5 pack or an 8 pack, our produce bags stuff down into a brightly coloured pouch the size of your fist when not it use and can attach to a belt or bag by way of it’s strong carabiner clip.
Traditional single use plastic bags can also cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your fresh produce much shorter. The open nature of the mesh bags allows your produce to ‘breathe’ which gives it a longer life.
The bags can be washed simply with a cool water handwash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag holds up to 2 kilos/4.4 pounds
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high/11.8in wide x 9.8in high and they have a 2cm/0.7in gusset
- Bags feature a gussett and draw string tie
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
Other Produce Bag Uses:
Incredibly versatile, our reusable produce bags have been used for everything such as exclusion bags for fruit trees, colanders to wash fresh leafy greens and even fly nets.
There are many other uses for our produce bags. Please see below for some other handy ways our bags can be used in your everyday life!
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Laundry bag
- Nut Milk bag
- Herb Drying
Sustainable packaging made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!