Botani Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum 15ml
An antioxidant face serum for daily vitamin boosting with essential anti-ageing vitamins A, C, E and F. A potent combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that shield skin from damage caused by free radicals, environmental stressors and sun damage. Reduces and fades the appearance of age spots and scarring. This powerhouse blend of superfoods and antioxidants; Cranberry oil, Blackberry oil, Squalene, and Vitamin E means they are much more effective when used together, rather than single antioxidants being used on their own. Suitable for all skin types. Available in 15mL.
On a daily basis our skin is in a warzone – unprotected against free radicals, UV exposure and pollution; all of which contributes to skin damage and premature ageing. Botáni’s Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum is the essential daily serum that provides your skin with the energy it needs to fight back against these damaging free radicals.
The Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum boasts some of nature’s most powerful and proven active vitamins, minerals superfoods and antioxidants, including exotic Amazonian Acai Berry Fruit Oil, Cranberry and Blackberry Seed Oils, as well as Botáni’s signature Olive Squalene. This synergistic blend of antioxidants forms a highly effective shield that provides essential daily protection for your delicate skin.
- Shields the skin from damage caused by free radicals, environmental stressors and sun damage.
- Delivers daily nutrition to cells and seals in moisture for long lasting hydration.
- Calms inflamed skin caused by dryness, irritation, burns and blistering.
- Post surgical treatment for wound healing and scar prevention.
- Calms irritation and redness and repairs skin damage.
- Reduces/fades the appearance of age spots and scarring
Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Oil, Squalene (Olive), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Flavour (Natural, Edible Acai Berry)