Jun 23 , 2020
Hey all, this recipe was made by Taryn and Taelynn over at JustSimplySisters. They have a wonderful YouTube channel with simple-yet-delicious recipes for vegans everywhere. Go show them some love!
Blueberry muffins are a personal fave! There's no better snack than a fluffy muffin on the way to work. Now for the recipe!
1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Cane Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Himalayan Salt
1 Cup Dairy-Free Milk
1/4 Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 Cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and get out a 12-well muffin tin.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a mixing bowl.
3. Add your milk beverage and the oil to this dry mixture. Stir until just combined; do NOT overmix. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Pour batter into muffin tins until 2/3 full. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes. Make sure they're a light brown colour on top, or till a toothpick can come out clean.
5. Take them out of the oven, and enjoy